1.19.2009

Etsy shops

I was unhappily snowed in this weekend, and so of course managed to find plenty of time to peruse the Internet for all things unnecessary! One can definitely kill much time on Etsy.

If you haven't ever checked Etsy out, it's a must. It's basically a collection of individuals selling handmade items in little online shops. You can find just about anything you're looking for, that you don't need, etc. etc., and the creativity is nothing short of inspiring. I find it especially cool for bridal details like headpieces and jewelry because I believe every bride wants her wedding to be unique; finding a cool handmade piece will surely up the odds that you won't see another bride in your area sporting the same look!

I stumbled across the Modern Romance store - one of my new faves.


Also check out -




Lulu Splendor

2 Comments:

Amy Ebert Haggerty said...

Thank you for adding stores to my Etsy addiction

Carly McCray Photography said...

Hahah! Sorry Amy! :)