8.14.2009

Bobbie + Ben {wedding}

I've said it before, I am saying it again...I have THE most amazing clients. Period. It's always an honor when couples choose me and my work to remember their day by, but there's an extra twinge of excitement and honor when another photographer commissions you. I knew Bobbie + Ben would be a delight when I first spoke to Bobbie over the phone last winter! Bobbie graduated from { MIAD } and we chatted over our passion for a while. She was planning everything from Vegas (where she and Ben live), and through our subsequent e-mails and meetings, I knew these two and their wedding were going to be spectacular!!!! :)

Bobbie + Ben tied the knot in their hometown of Cedarburg (complete with a European wedding parade), and the reception was held at the beautiful, historic { 1451 Renaissance Place } in downtown Milwaukee. She and Ben have a flair for all things retro, and their wedding was a gorgeous explosion of color, great design + beautiful handmade items. (Bobbie's sister is a designer and created their mom's dress as well as the men's ties! SO cool!!) Their song - "All You Need is Love" - resonated throughout the feel of their day. They even had their wedding party play along to their first dance on toy trumpets purchased at the Cedarburg Fair!! Hilarious!

It was a dream to photograph…Bobbie + Ben are such a wonderful couple. I am continually amazed at my clients being beautiful both inside and out!

A few more details, then my favorites from the day - gown { KITTYCHEN }, bridesmaids dresses { Miss Ruby }, jewelry { Etsy }, floral { Wendy's Lasting Impressions }, DJ { Double Platinum }











































To Bobbie + Ben - You two are wonderful!!! I'm so happy that we had the privilege of being a part of your day! (And I am still giggling that you checked my blog from St. Lucia!!) Wishing you SO many congratulations and many years of happiness to come... :)

{ p.s. Bobbie + Ben's day-after session at the Cedarburg Fair = amazing. Stay tuned! }

4 Comments:

.Vega loves weddings. said...

WOW! Those colors and the field are fantastic. The light too! Amazing!

Stacey Monsani said...

The emotion is evident in these photographs. The field and couple match the mood perfectly! Love.

Anonymous said...

I love this wedding - so many unique details! Beautiful!

jason phillips said...

the mood is amazing in these photographs. the couple radiates a happy glow!