2.25.2008

Weekend Goodness!

This past weekend kicked off with a fun little shindig (mimosas included!) hosted by the fabulous Callie of Callie Crass Photography!! I joined my new friends Callie and Lindsey of Lindsey Marie Photography for some chatting, giggling like schoolgirls, and a little shooting-enjoyment. (Though it may be hard to believe, it is sometimes VERY hard to get a photographer on the other end of the lens!!!)

We had a great time, and somehow managed to squeeze in a few shots between laughing. Enjoy!

-Carly

Two that I took of Callie--gorgeousness!
(*Click on any image for a closer look)





Callie's shots of Lindsey--soo cute, and rockin' that hat:


I'm the distraction off to the right making her laugh!


Two of Lindsey's shots of me (are you confused yet?)


Trying my hardest not to crack...


Callie's loveable boy Tyson, who could be separated at birth from my girl Parker!


I had a wonderful time with the girls on Friday, then spent the weekend in Milwaukee (more to come later!). In the meantime, here's a sneak peek at what the back seat of any carride my husband and I take looks like. Parker and Chomper at their finest!

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! We had so much fun! I do think our dogs were separated at birth, if not they are destined to be boyfriend and girlfriend! :)

Carly McCray Photography said...

I can't wait for them to meet!!