6.24.2010

{ ma famille }

I have been away on my wonderful maternity leave for the past few months + I am bursting with images to share! These beautiful shots of my family were taken by my good friend { Callie Crass } about three weeks after Zoe + Grayson were born. Yes, I definitely did not feel photo-ready only three weeks after giving birth to twins, but capturing our new family was extremely important to us and I am so thankful to Callie. I have quite a few favorites, but of course my absolute favorites are the outtakes with Parker and Chomper in them. Zac and I knew it would probably be disastrous but we wanted to pull them in for a shot or two. Both dogs howled at Callie the entire time. That is the craziness that is our family unit. :)






6 Comments:

Stepheon said...

Amazing, Carleon, I love them! I can almost hear you laughing in that last one. So brilliant :)

KMStrunsee said...

Callie did a wonderful job capturing your family! I can just feel the love radiating from those images! I love you guys ! MUAH!! xoxoxox

Anda said...

Soooo beautiful. What a perfect little family.

Anonymous said...

What great photos! We agree with Kami - Callie captured your family and your love for each other so beautifully.

Love - mom & dad

heidi & hyden said...

Love the pictures, the twins are so sweet! We love the doggies too...bet your lives are a little chaotic right now!!

Carly McCray Photography said...

Thank you everyone! Yes Heidi, our lives are craziness & the dogs are seemingly getting a kick out of it. Chomper is the nurse...she never leaves the babies' sides. (Contrary to how she greeted Hyden last summer!!! Hahaha!) I need to send you a picture of them in the outfits you sent...they are SO cute!